Hispano Suiza

Her ser du listen med Hispano Suiza modeller. Vælg en model for at se alle årgangene.

Relaterede Wiki artikler

Hispano-Suiza

Hispano-Suiza (English: Spanish-Swiss) was a Spanish automotive/engineering company and, after World War II, a French aviation engine and components manufacturer.

Hispano-Suiza HS.404

The HS.404 is an autocannon originally designed and produced by Hispano-Suiza. It was widely used as both an aircraft, naval and land based weapon in the 20th century by French, British, American and numerous other military services, particularly during the Second World War.

Hispano-Suiza 8

The Hispano-Suiza 8 was a water-cooled V8 SOHC aero engine introduced by Hispano-Suiza in 1914, and the most commonly used engine in the aircraft of the Entente Powers during the First World War.

Hispano-Suiza 12Y

The Hispano-Suiza 12Y was an aircraft engine produced by Hispano-Suiza for the French Air Force in the pre-WWII period.

Hispano-Suiza H6

The Hispano-Suiza H6 is a luxury car that was produced by Hispano-Suiza, mostly in France. Introduced at the 1919 Paris Motor Show, the H6 was produced until 1933. Roughly 2,350 H6, H6B, and H6C cars were produced in total.

Hispano-Suiza 12M

The Hispano-Suiza 12M was one of two new V-12 engine designs first run in 1927-8. It produced about 375 kW (500 hp), was the first to use gas nitride hardening and introduced wet cylinder liners into Hispano-Suiza's aircraft engine range.

Hispano-Suiza 12X

The Hispano-Suiza 12X was an aircraft piston engine designed in France by Hispano-Suiza during the early 1930s.

Hispano-Suiza 18R

The Hispano-Suiza 18R was an eighteen cylinder high performance water-cooled piston engine, in an 80° W or broad arrow layout, for use in racing aircraft, built in France during the latter half of the 1920s.

Hispano-Suiza E-34

The Hispano-Suiza E-34, later renamed Hispano HS-34, was a Spanish single engine, tandem seat biplane, designed as a basic trainer.

Hispano-Suiza E-30

The Hispano Suiza E-30, later renamed Hispano E-30 , was designed in Spain in 1930 as a multi-purpose intermediate trainer.